Kilverm is for use in the treatment of sensitive strains of roundworm in pigs and poultry.
Kilverm by Vetsense is easy to administer, just add to feed for pigs and drinking water for poultry.
Pig and Poultry Wormer – 14 g-L LEVAMISOLE (equivalent to 16.5 g-L LEVAMISOLE HYDROCHLORIDE)
Kilverm is effective against sensitive strains of the following parasites:
– Large Round worms (Ascaris suum)
– Mature/Immature Stomach Worms
– Stomach Worm (Hyostrongylus rubidus)
– Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum dentatum)
– Lung Worm (Metastrongylus spp.)
– Mature Kidney Worm (Stephanurus dentatus) NSW and QLD Only
– Large Roundworms (Ascaridia galli)
– Caucal Worm (Heterakis gallinae)
– Hairworm (Capillaria spp.)
The above are the most important intestinal worms in fowls, turkey and other birds.